The Scoop

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Think think think

I am super motivated to post right now, but I have no focus beyond what I don't really wish to discuss. I'm putting myself through a trial and have been doing so for a little while. It's no one's fault but mine, and I have noticed that I have been changing and maybe even growing because of this. I'm seeing common aspects of life and my own outlook on certain things in a different light. Furthermore, my habits are changing at almost on a biological level. Behaviors and my body have changed, and I want to say the change has been for the better. My alergy symptoms have been more scarce than they have ever been since I was in Cuba, and I'm wasting a lot less time with movies and such. It sucks that so much good is being fueled alot angst. I hope these positives stick and maintain themselves and that I can pull out of this funk I continue to plague myself with =\

1 comment:

Calgaroo said...

I absolutely love your blog post..thanks for sharing..